This cranberry orange relish recipe is a perfect Fall and Thanksgiving gathering recipe to share with your family and friends.
cranberry orange relish
Simple recipes are my favorite. If a recipe has few ingredients, it has my attention.
Cranberry relish does not always come out of a can. There are actual berries you can make delicious recipes with.
Make this delicious cranberry and orange relish recipe for your next family gathering.
I love to make this recipe and then take the left overs and make cranberry orange muffins. Most of the work is already done.
This would be an easy recipe to take to Thanksgiving or Christmas party as well.
- 4 cups cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 whole seedless orange
- In a food processor, add the cranberries and sugar.
- Quarter the orange (if there are seeds, remove).
- Add the orange into the processor and chop the food until it’ has a relish consistency.
- Place the mix in a bowl and cover.
- Put the relish into the fridge and allow to sit for 3 hours.
- Once it has sat for 1-2 hours (so it has developed some sugary juice), stir and serve.