Here is a delicious cinnamon apple crumb bread, with a crumb topping. It’s really good. I love apples and have enjoyed apple muffins. Apple bread just takes it to a whole other level.
I made this in mini loaves and am thankful that I did. I can freeze the other 2, to enjoy later. These are also great for gifts for the neighbors.
The crumb topping gives it s nice crunch and it’s deliciously sweet.
Great to make just because you want a snack. Will you make your own cinnamon apple bread for yourself, or will you make it for someone else?
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 stick room temperature butter
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 chopped granny smith/fuji/honey crisp apples
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Tupperware cinnamon-vanilla
- Crumb Topping:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350.
- Mix the first 3 ingredients and then mix in the butter and buttermilk and apples.
- In a separate bowl blend the dry ingredients and then add them into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into greased bread pan.
- Mix the crumb topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of the bread.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Makes 3 mini loaves or 1 large loaf