He liked my chili before, now he loves it.
You can use whatever bean you have/like to make your chili. Spice it up with jalepenos if you like.
Sweet & Spicy Black Bean and Corn Chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can black bleans
- 1/8 chili powder or to taste)
- 1 jar of tomato juice or stewed tomatos
- 1 can/jar of canned corn
- In a pot (I used dutch oven pot, cook the ground beef until it is fully cooked, chopping into small pieces.
- Add in about 1/8 cup of chili powder or to your taste liking and mix. Cook a little more, you want the chili to let the meat become a little spicy.
- Add the beans, chili beans and tomatos into the pan and mix.
- Add in the corn.
- Add in more chili powder (again to taste).
- Put the cover on and let it simmer.
- The longer it cooks, the more incorporated the flavor will be.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream or your favorite chili garnish.