I get a small commission to help keep this site up and running, when you use the links below. Thank you for shopping from these links
I love waffles.. a lot. I love those little machines at the hotel that serve the waffles. It wasn’t a great hotel (to me) unless they served waffles, and the waffles were good.
When my son started asking for waffles more and more often. I knew I had to start making my own, so I knew what we were putting in our bodies. And honestly, we can make them a ton cheaper ourselves with ingredients you have in your pantry.
Make enough for a week or few days, freeze in your Tupperware Freezermates and you can pull out what you need each week for cheap!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegtable oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat up your waffle maker.
- In your Tupperware 12 cup Wonderlier bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking powder.
- In another bowl mix the egg, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Mix gently until combined.
- Let set for a few minutes.
- Add in enough mix into the waffle maker to make a waffle (my waffle maker takes 3/4 cup per waffle)
- Cook until golden brown.
- Remove and repeat until all waffles are made.
- Serve with butter, maple syrup or fresh fruit.