It smells good, tastes good.
I made these with a little whole wheat flour (to make them ‘healthy’). You can adjust this to your tastes.
Delicious Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 white flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- white sugar (for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In your Tuppeware 12 cup Wonderlier Bowl, add the egg and sugar. Mix until blended (until the egg is light yellow).
- Add the butter and mix.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix.
- Add the milk and then chocolate chips.
- Spray your cupcake pan or use cupcake liners (I prefer cupcake liners for easy clean up).
- Fill each muffin up to the top (this allows them to pop over and have a top).
- Sprinkle each muffin with sugar on top.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.