Get your egg sandwich cheaper, and healthier at home with Tupperware’s Breakfast maker.
This may not look as perfect like what you find at the fast food chain. This is not mass production here, but made with love! Not to mention cheaper when you make it at home!
The Tupperware breakfast maker is just $20 and when you make 5 sandwiches at home, it has paid for itself in what you would spend eating out.
Not to mention, it’s healthier and in just 3 minutes, you’ve made faster food cheaper!
- 2 English muffin (toasted) cut in half
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices Canadian bacon or thin slices of ham (or your choice of meat, make sure its cooked!)
- 2 slices of cheese (your favorite)
- Place 1 toasted English muffin in the Tupperware Breakfast Maker
- Place 1 egg on each piece and pierce the yellow of the egg twice (so it doesn’t explode!)
- Place the cover on the breakfast maker and place in the microwave.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds - 3 minutes (depending on your microwave)
- Place 1 slice on each of the muffins.
- Place your Canadian bacon, bacon or ham on each piece of the muffin
- Place the top on each of English muffin and enjoy.