No need to take up a lot of space your freezer buying boxes of girl scout cookies. Make your own fresh cookies for a lot less, all year round.
These cookies are super simple to make. I love that this thin mint cookie recipe only has 3 ingredients.
You can make these for a lot less than buying them. They are cheaper than buying the thin mint girl scout cookies.
You can make these cookies for parties, gifts or just to eat when you want.
- Peppermint Extract
- Ritz Crackers (or similar)
- Melting Chocolate
- Parchment paper
- Take 4 blocks of chocolate melting chocolate and melt in microwave safe container for 2 minute at 50%. Check and stir and microwave more as needed until melted.
- Add 4 drops of peppermint extract into the chocolate and stir in until incorporated.
- Take the crackers and place them one at a time in the chocolate, cover them completely and then place on the parchment paper.
- Repeat until you have all the crackers you wanted covered.
- Let cool to harden.
- Eat and enjoy!
If the chocolate becomes harder to work with, you need to put it back into the microwave to melt again.