This can be served with backed potatoes, corn, green beans, whatever veggies you want.
Let the crock pot do the hard work and add in veggies and you have a delicious meal.
- Crockpot liner
- Chicken (cut into pieces in uniform pieces that will fit into your crock pot)
- 1 bottle honey bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup hone
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon red peppercorns
- Put a liner in your crock pot.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot
- Sprinkle lemon pepper over the ribs and give a good coating.
- In a bowl mix 1 bottle honey bbq sauce, 1/2 cup honey, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 cup yellow mustard, 1/2 teaspoon red peppercorns.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover and cook 4-6 hours on low.
- They are done when you put a fork in them and they pull apart easy.
- Serve and pour additional sauce over the chicken.
Over cooking can cause the chicken to be dry.