A big thanks to Keystone Meats for sending me their delicious precooked canned chicken to review. Check out how I made creamy chicken pasta made with Keystone Meat.
creamy chicken pasta
I’m a busy mom so any short cuts I can take to make my family delicious meals, I appreciate. Keystone Meats allows me to make dinner for my family quickly.
We love this creamy chicken pasta recipe. By using precooked chicken, we are able to save time in the kitchen.
You can make this dish in your dutch oven, so there is less clean up! Keystone Meats chicken is juicy and cooked perfectly. And once you have all the ingredients in, it’s just waiting for the pasta and then you serve and eat.
The gooey Parmesan cheese on top makes this one of my favorite chicken dishes to make.
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Meat chicken
- 1 can (14 oz) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (we used dry)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 lb penne pasta
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- In a dutch oven, over medium heat, add the chicken and spread onto the bottom of the pan.
- Add the chicken broth and heavy cream.
- Stir the chicken and once warm (since it's already cooked), add the garlic.
- Once it starts to bubble, add the pasta and simmer for 10-15 minutes stirring to keep it from sticking.
- Turn off, cover and allow to sit for 10 minutes or until pasta is no longer crunchy (we like ours slightly al dente)
- Serve and enjoy.