Homemade breakfast burritos
We are on the go it seems always. Breakfast burritos allow us to take breakfast with us. They are also a great way to use up left overs from previous breakfasts.
If you make extras or have a cook everything up to make your own burritos, you can wrap the extras up and freeze for later. You can then just heat them up and go when you want.
Customize the burritos to your liking, or make a few different kinds. These are made with bacon. You can use ham or sausage. Make them with veggies too.
How you will you eat your burritos?
- small tortillas
- scrambled eggs
- crumbled bacon
- cooked hash browns
- shredded or sliced block cheese (cheddar/colby jack)
- Place a tortilla down on a plate and spread hash browns evenly.
- Add bacon on top.
- Add the cheese and eggs.
- Roll up the burrito and eat.
- If you are making them to freeze, label what each is, so you know for later (helpful if making many varieties)
- You can wrap the extras in foil, but will need to remove foil to microwave. You can also use parchment paper to wrap the extras up.