There are some days that are just left over days and with having La Terra Fina on hand, I was able to take some sad left over chicken and whip up a quick and tasty chicken salad pitas. This was a perfectly light and filling recipe that allowed us to try something new. It took less than 15 minutes to make, so I was able to feed my hungry family before they got hangry.
This dip was so good, I took a few sample bites right out of the container. Check out below how I made the yummy chicken salad you’ll want to make for your family or at your next party and go here to find where you get get your own dip to make this recipe.
Which La Terra Fina dip will you use for your next dish?
- 2 cups left over chicken breast cut into bite size pieces (used left over rotissarie chicken)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup halved red grapes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 container of LeTerra Fina Spinach Parmesan greek yogurt dip & spread
- 2 pitas, halved
- Add the cubed chicken iIn a bowl.
- Add the walnuts, grapes, sour cream and La Terra Fina Spinach & Parmesan dip and mix thoroughly.
- Take your pitas and ensure they are cut into 2 and open the pocket so you can place the chicken salad into the pita.
- Add in about 2-3 heaping tablespoons into each pita.
- This makes 4 pita half sandwiches.