Woohoo, it’s roller coaster season again. You know it’s officially Spring, when Cedar Point opens so you can go enjoy their roller coaster for the season. Cedar Point Summer and fun go hand in hand.
This year is extra special with the roller coaster capital of the world, having a new dive coaster, Valravn. This coaster goes 75mph and has the longest drop of 214 feet, WOW!
Fun awaits for your Cedar Point Summer
There are many events going on at Cedar Point to get the most out of your visit.
- May 13 Grad Nite Event giving high school seniors exclusive access to the park.
- May 14-15 Student ID Weekend Show your student ID and get $25 off one adult admission ticket.
- May 27-May 29 Armed Forces Weekend Active, retired or honorably discharged member of the United States Military will receive one free adult admission ticket at the front gate.
- May 27 – June 2 Brew & BBQ event in Frontier town. Enjoy live music 160 micro and craft brews from 55 breweries across the country.
- June 3 – Coastermania Adrenaline junkies get to ride the coaster before the park opens and enjoy special events throughout the day.
- June 5-6 Coaster Campout Guests get to camp out inside the park. Proceeds of this event go to the Boys & Girls Club of Erie County.
- Sunrise Thrills See how they wake the coaster up in the morning. Go on a behind the scenes tour.
- July 1-July 5 Light the Point See spectacular fireworks on the Lake Erie beach.
- August 22-September 5 Last Blast of Summer Say goodbye to Summer and Cedar Point for the season.
- September 16-October 30 HalloWeekends Halloween at Cedar Point is something you have to experience. It’s amazing!
- September 17 PointFest See some of the best Christian artists, including Toby Mac & Chris Tomlin. Tickets go on sale May 20th.