You can still enjoy the holidays with turkey, a just cook turkey breasts.
You may not find them in the grocery store until the holidays, so pick up 1 or 2 and put them in your freezer until you are ready for them.
When will you want to enjoy turkey can be up to you, but it’s great to you, you don’t have to just eat it around the holidays.
Read the instructions on the package for specific times recommend to cook the turkey breast.
- thawed turkey breast
- pat of butter
- turkey oven bag
- dish to cook turkey breast in
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Take your dish and place the oven bag on the dish and open it so you will be able to put the turkey breasts in it.
- Open the bag and drain and pat dry.
- Place the thawed turkey breasts into the oven bag.
- Put a little butter on the top of the turkey breast and pepper on the top as well.
- Put stuffing on the sides of the turkey. The stuffing will help keep the turkey from drying out during cooking.
- Turkey will need to cook for a few hours, depending on the size.
- You will want to check the temperature to be 165 in the deepest part of the turkey breast, check a few spots.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and let set for 15 minutes (so the juices go back into the turkey).