The salty taste of the butter on top of them was an added bonus of how tastey they are.
The crispy-ness of the biscuit as it crunches in your mouth.
These are perfect side for your dinner, lunch or special occassion meal.
You could make them smaller and serve as an appetizer as well.
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons melted butter (for putting in dough)
- 2/3 to 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons melted butter (for buttering after baked)
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a bowl mix the baking mix and butter.
- Add the cheddar cheese, dried parsley, garlic powder and garlic salt.
- Mix together and add the milk in. If needed add a little more, it should be sticky and not soupy, perfect for biscuits.
- On a baking sheet, put 1 heaping spoonful of dough for each biscuit.
- Repeat until the dough is all placed on the pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the peaks are golden brown.
- Take the melted butter and spread on top of the biscuits.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Makes 12-15 biscuits