No leaving these all day to cook, you have to stir them every 20-3o minutes. So you need to make when you can watch them.
Allow them to cool and they are super delicious, it’s hard to stop eating. You will need to hide them to keep from eating them all.
These would be a great inexpensive Christmas gift, in a Tupperware container of course! Perfect for the holidays and party food.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons Tupperware Cinnamon-Vanilla seasoning (can use regular cinnamon too)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 egg white
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 - 16 oz packages whole raw almonds
- parchment paper or Tupperware's Silicone Wonder Mat
- cookie sheet
- Use at least a 4-quart size slow cooker.
- Use a Reynolds slow cooker bag or spray the inside of the crockpot with cooking spray.
- In your Tupperware 8 cup bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- In your Tupperware 12 cup bowl, mix the egg whites and vanilla.
- Take the almonds and put them into the bowl with the egg white mix.
- Stir until the almonds are coated thoroughly and appear wet.
- Dump the almonds into the cinnamon sugar and coat thoroughly.
- You've coated the slow cooker or put the Reynolds slow cooker bag in it right?
- Dump the almonds into the slow cooker.
- Make sure it is on high.
- You will cook this for 2 1/2 - 3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes to keep them from burning and sticking together in clumps.
- You want the nuts crispy, but not blackened.
- About 30 minutes before they are completed, remove the cover on the crock pot, so the condensation is removed from the nuts.
- Remove from the slow cooker and place on the parchment or silicon wonder mat.
- Allow to cook before placing in your Tupperware containers.