Easy chicken salad recipe
I love this chicken salad sandwich. A local restaurant makes a chicken salad recipe I just love. It is something you can just eat out of the container.
When you make the chicken salad at home, you can make it in bigger quantities (and eat it when you want). This is great as a sandwich, out of the bowl and on top of crackers, to name a few.
Simplify this recipe by using a rotisserie chicken or left overs from chicken breasts. This will be a dish you want to put on your easy meal list, especially during the hot summer months.
What will you make this chicken salad dish for?
- 2 - 8oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Simple Indulgence Steak & Chop Seasoning Blend
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup halved red or green grapes
- ¼ cup chopped celery (optional)
- Place chicken breasts in base of Tupperware® Smart Steamer.
- Fill water tray to minimum fill line.
- Place base on tray, cover and microwave on high for 18-22 minutes.
- Allow to rest, covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken and cut into cubes.
- Place chicken breast, mayonnaise, sour cream and seasoning blend and celery in base of Quick Chef® Pro System or Power Chef System
- Replace cover and turn handle until finely chopped or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Do not over process.
- Remove blade, place in medium bowl and fold in pecans and grapes.
- Serve on bread or croissants and enjoy.