These took a little work because you have to remove the core of the apple, but you don’t have to peel the apples, just wash them!
If you do not have granny smith apples, you can use any good baking apples (we used honey crisp apples).
Have some ice cream, you can serve these with ice cream or whipped cream.
They are super tasty when served warm.
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 6 small–medium washed Granny Smith apples (or other baking apples)
- ½ cup apple juice (or applesauce)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375F
- To prepare topping, in your Tupperware Power Chef with blade attachment, add the pecans, butter, sugar, flour, oats and Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning, then cover the Power Chef and pull cord 6–8 times, until pecans are chopped and ingredients mixed. Set aside.
- Using a Chef Series Pro Paring knife, cut off the top
- of each apple (about a ¼ inch slice).
- Then cut out core down to about ½ inch from apple bottom. (this worked well using a spoon)
- Remove thin slice from bottom of apple so it stands up.
- Pack ¼ cup topping into apple, replace apple top.
- Repeat with remaining 5 apples, and arrange in Ultra Pro Lasagna Pan.
- Combine apple juice and maple syrup and pour over and into bottom of Ultra Pro Cover.
- Bake 35–40 minutes, or until apple is fork tender.
- Drizzle apple juice/syrup glaze over apples and serve warm.