I get a small commission to help keep this site up and running, when you use the links below. Thank you for shopping from these links
I had some left over red, white and blue marshmallows from the 4th of July (don’t judge). I separated out the blue and added some of the white ones to have the appropriate amount, and came up with these Frozen rice crispy treat balls.
These are a great size for kids, making them perfect for school parties or those special Anna and Elsa birthday parties you have for your princess.
These balls are 1-2 inches in size. You want to have a snack, not an entire sugar melt down with these. I recommend mixing the sprinkles into the mix versus rolling the balls into the sprinkles (not easy or successful rolling them in it).
I recommend using the Tupperware Silicone Wonder Mat and the Thatsa Bowl for this recipe, made things so much easier.
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 small bottle of snow flake sprinkles
- In a 3 quart sauce pan, melt the butter.
- Place the rice crispy cerreal into a large bowl (I use the Tupperware Thatsa Bowl 32 cups)
- Once the butter is melted, add the marshallows and melt them with the butter on medium heat.
- Once the marshallow is melted, add it into the bowl with the rice crispy cereal and mix thorough.
- Add in the entire bottle of snow flake sprinkles and mix thoroughly.
- On a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or Tupperware's Silicone Wonder Mat), make small 1-2 in balls of the rice crispy cereal and allow to cool.
- You will need to keep your hands wet with cold water to keep the cereal from sticking to your hands.
- Make the balls and allow to set before serving.