So this pie isn’t round. I realize that. It doesn’t stop this chocolate cream pie from being delicious.
It’s delicious and super easy to make, so you’ll forget the shape when you take a bite. It is guilt free because it’s not a heavy dessert.
I made my recipe in the Tupperware’s Snack Stor Large Container
If you use only vanilla pudding in your recipe, you can call this a Boston Cream Pie. You could use sugar free pudding, to make it guiltless. Put chocolate frosting as the top layer, and you add the guilt back in. Love the variations on this recipe!
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 Tupperware Large Snack Stor Container
- 1 package french vanilla instant pudding
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 small container cool whip
- 3 cups milk
- chocolate syrup
- Put a layer (about a sleeve) of graham crackers down in the Snack Stor Container.
- In your Tupperware bowl, mix the pudding and milk together.
- Add the cool whip and fold into the mix.
- Once mixed together it will be a lighter brown.
- Add a third of the pudding mix on top of the graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers and then another third of the pudding mix.
- Repeat again and spread out the remaining pudding mix.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Place in the fridge and allow to set up and enjoy.