I received chicken from Zaycon Foods in exchange for sharing this cherry BBQ chicken recipe with you. I receive a small amount of money when you use the links below.
I used the chicken I ordered from Zaycon Foods last month. You order online and are given a date to pick up the chicken. You arrive, and don’t even have to get out of your vehicle, they put it in your car and send you on your way. Easy and less than paying store prices.
Cherry BBQ chicken
This chicken was super delicious (with or without the bbq on it).
Crockpot cooking is my favorite and you will love this easy recipe to make and eat later. Don’t forget that liner for your crock pot too, easy clean up as well!
Order your chicken from Zaycon Foods and enjoy this recipe too!
- 2 lbs [Zaycon Chicken breasthttps://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf298455]
- 2 cups cherries, washed and pitted
- 1 bottle your favorite bbq sauce
- 1 cup warm water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- In your crock pot, place a liner down (optional, but so much easier for clean up) and turn on low.
- Add the chicken.
- Add the cherries on top of the chicken.
- In a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Pour the ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.