If you love chocolate, you’ll want to check out these triple chocolate chip cookies. They are perfect for the chocolate lover in your life. Two kinds of chocolate and cocoa make them a triple chocolate cookies.
The chocolate melting into ooey gooey goodness of chocolate love.
You can bake the cookies, then freeze a few for later (and so you don’t eat them all at once).
You can put these in a Tupperware container and bow and you have an awesome delicious gift within a gift. Perfect for those on your list.
Who will you make these cookies for?
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar and brown sugar, then add the egg and vanilla.
- Add the baking soda, cocoa, and flour and mix.
- If the mix seems dry, add the milk.
- Add the white and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop teaspoon size pieces of cookie dough on the cookie sheet.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool and enjoy!