With just 3 ingredients (optional caramel), you can make this apple spice cake in 12 minutes, using the Tupperware Stack Cooker.
It’s super moist and delicious, people will be amazed when you tell them it came from the microwave.
- 1 box spice cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 can apple pie filling
- carmel (optional)
- In a large bowl, crack the eggs and whip them.
- Add the can of apple pie filling and mix.
- Add the cake mix and stir until incorporated.
- Take the Tupperware Stack Cooker and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the cone in the middle and put the batter in the Stack Cooker and spread evenly around the cone. Smooth out so it is as flat as possible.
- Place in the microwave (uncovered) and cook for 8-12 minutes (depending on the wattage of your microwave).
- The cake is cooked completely, when it separates from the edge of the Stack Cooker.
- Remove the Stack Cooker from the microwave and place a plate on top of the Stack Cooker. Remove the cone.
- Flip over the cake and allow to cool.