You could drizzle chocolate syrup on them to make them to get your chocolate fix.
We ate all of these gone within days.
The batch made 14 muffins for us. It should make 12 if you fill the cups full.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter (and cool)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter (can use smooth, just won't have that crunch)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the muffin tin or use cupcake papers.
- In a large bowl, add the egg and whisk.
- Add the sugar into the egg and mix.
- Add the butter (be sure it is cooled and not hot) and mix into the egg and sugar.
- Add 1/2 the sour cream and mix and then add the remainder and mix.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix and then add the rest of the sour cream and mix.
- Pour the dry ingredients (flour baking powder)into the wet gradually and stirl until incorporated.
- Fill the muffin tins to the top of the liners or top of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and enjoy!