Serve with your favorite veggies, potatoes, rice and a biscut and you have a easy delicious dish.
Pretty simple and easy on your budget too.
Easy Sweet & Tangy Barbeque Slow Cooker Chicken
- 1-2 bottles of your favorite barbeque sauce (more BBQ the more chicken you need)
- 1-2 pounds chicken breast
- 1 small jar applesauce (chunky works great)
- Mix the bbq sauce and apple sauce together.
- Put the chicken in the crock pot (use a liner if desired)
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Set to cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Serve when cooked fully and chicken pulls apart.