I get a small commission to help keep this site up and running, when you use the links below. Thank you for shopping from these links
By making them yourself, you control how much sugar you and your family are eating, not to mention it saves money by doing it yourself!
- 1 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon. vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar (use less for sweet fruits and more for tart fruits).
- Put the blending blade on the Tupperware quick chef pro and add the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla. Seal and blend to mix the sugar and cream thoroughly.
- Remove the blending blade and add the chopping blade into the quick chef, then add 1 cup frozen cherries.
- Seal on and spin it for 15-30 seconds
- Place a few frozen cherries at the end of the popsicle container (so there will be berries at the tip of the popsicle.)
- Place the mixture into a popsicle container (we use the Tupperware Lollitups and allow to freeze)
- Tap on the counter to remove any air bubbles and pour more in if needed and place the top on.
- Place in the freezer and allow to set up over night.