It was easy to make. The recipe makes 1 large loaf pan. I tried to make two and they were both a little small, so making one would have been best.
Serve with butter, add nuts if you want and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In your Large Tupperware Wonderlier bowl, mix the butter and sugar and stir.
- Add the bananas and lemon juice and mix.
- Add the oatmeal, flour and baking powder (and nuts) and mix until combined.
- Butter the pans or spray with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pans and cook until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cooking time is about 1 1/4 hours.