We love strawberries, pound cake and blueberries.
This is a great combination for a delicious red, white and blue dish for the 4th of July.
Whether you grown your own berries or get them at the store, just make this nom nom nom recipe!
We used our frozen berry stash to make this treat. You could cut the strawberries if you wanted (ours were small so I thought why make the effort)
- poundcake cut into cubes
- whipped cream
- Take your dish and put a layer of blueberries.
- Add a layer of pound cake.
- Add a layer of strawberries.
- If you have additional space, repeat the layers until your container is full.
- Add the whipped cream at the top to finish it out.
- Serve and enjoy!