You could put frosting on them to make them triple chocolate brownies.
Brownies can be modified so may different ways to make them how you like.
How do you like your brownies?
Double Chocolate Gluten Free Brownies Recipe
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8x8 pan.
- In a large bowl add the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt,baking powder and mix.
- Add the butter, eggs and vanilla into the bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the pan evenly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes (less if you want gooey brownies). Check with a toothpick to confirm it is done.