Super easy to make 3 layer egg omlet.
This is one way to get your kiddos to eat healthy. If you allow them to help you chop up the toppings, they may want to try new things.
This was made with meat and cheese, but you can add in veggies and add your own layers you like to it instead.
You an also turn this into scrambled eggs by scrambling them and adding the toppings in.
This recipe is easyenough you can add more of a topping or less of a topping, depending on your taste.
Enjoy your omlet, your way!
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup mild cheddar
- 1/4 cup chopped ham (or other meat of your liking)
- Heat your pan with the butter.
- Beat the eggs together in a bowl and add the milk and beat until incorporated.
- Once the pan is hot, add the egg mixture and allow to cook.
- Turn the heat down to medium, so they don't burn.
- The eggs should almost be cooked through, then add the toppings in the middle of the pan.
- Fold one side of the omlet into the middle.
- Tip the pan to get the other side to flip over to the middle or help it along.
- Let the omlet cook together for a minute so things melt and get warm.
- Flip onto a plate so the folded sides are down.