Looking for a new take on chicken. Consider making sweet & sour pulled chicken in your slow cooker (shown over rice).
It’s the pulled pork cousin and oh so delicious.
You can serve this on tortillas as well.
Have fun with it.
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 3 cloves, minced
- 1 onion (small) chopped
- 1 cup (10 oz jar) sweet & sour sauce
- 3/4 cup honey BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix everything (except the chicken together).
- Put a liner in the slow cooker and place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Take the chicken and with 2 forks pull the chicken apart.
- Serve over rice, tortillas, however you like.