This brings back so many memories of family reunions, summers up north.
Recipe: Potato Salad
- 6 cooked and peeled russet potatoes, diced
- 4 hard boiled eggs, crumbled into pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- If you hadn't already, the potatoes should be boiled in water (with the skin on) and once a fork goes in easily, cool and then peel.
- Boil the eggs and peel and allow to cool.
- Onced cooled peel and dice the potato into 1/2" cubes.
- Place into a 20+ cup bowl (you'll need the space to stir)
- You can use the Tupperware Power Chef to chop the eggs, celery and onion
- Mix into the potatoes.
- Take the Tupperware Power Chef with the paddle and mix the mustard, sugar and mayonaise together.
- Pour into the potato mixture and stir thoroughly.
- The potatoes should be coated thoroughly.
- Keep in the fridge until you are ready to eat.