It may be the only time I can actually say the house was clean. Ok clean by section. With kids and working, it just never seems to stay clean for long.
You can download this free printable Spring Cleaning Checklist.
It gives you checks you and mark off once the items are completed. You can laminate this and put this in a 3 ring binder to use again and again.
I do not go into detail on how to clean, you should use the cleaning items you prefer. But consider these tips:
- Have a trash can nearby to toss unwanted items.
- Have a box to donate items
- Have a box available to put seasonal items away.
- Touch up the walls that require paint
- Donate items that have not been used in over a year
- Purge, Purge, Purge!