This is a simple recipe to whip up with one catch. You need to make it the day of your event, or the lettuce will get soggy.
The Tupperware ModularMate Rectangle 1 was perfect for a small gathering size of this recipe. Wanna make it for a big crowd, double the batch. Serve with tortilla chips.
This would be a great recipe to take to an event for work party too.
As an alternative, you could put ground beef as a layer next to the refried beans.
- 1 can refried bean dip
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup-1 cup black olives chopped
- 1-2 tomatos chopped
- Tortilla chips
- Take the can of the refried beans and spread it out on the bottom of the Tupperware Rectangle 1.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese and salsa together. Spread on top of the refried beans.
- Break the lettuce into small pieces (cutting it with a metal knife will cause it to wilt and turn brown) and spread evenly on top of the salsa/sour cream/cream cheese mix.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the lettuce, then the tomatoes and black olives.
- Cover and place in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips.