Green bean casserole is a holiday staple for our family. Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas and our other family get togethers include this yummy side dish. This is a simple green bean casserole recipe.
We use french cut green beans. I’m sure you could use the regular beans too if you prefer those to the french cut.
This casserole is a family favorite at our house. Some like the top more than the bottom. Some like the bottom more than the top, so it all evens out and everyone gets what they love.
- 2 cans french cut green beans
- 2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 container Onion Crunch Onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In your Tupperware UltraPro 2 Quart Casserole Pan, add in the french cut green beans.
- Add in the cream of mushroom soup and mix together. (why dirty a bowl, when you can mix it in the container you are cooking it)
- Take the container of Onion Crunch and sprinkle it on top until it is coated.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until it's heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!