This cheese ball recipe has been a family recipe ever since our family friend Janell shared this recipe with us. It’s a super delicious cheese ball.
Holiday cheese ball recipe
My mom makes this and gives it in her Christmas box of tasty treats she makes for friends. Some of her friends eat the entire ball themselves, no sharing!
I will admit it, I like it too. It’s one of my favorite. It is great for the holidays, and anytime you entertain friends and family.
Who will you make this delicious recipe for? Will you use it to entertain or as gifts?
- 2 - 8oz packaged of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 jar Kraft Roka Blue Cheese (located near velvetta)
- 1 jar old Kraft English Cheese (located near velvetta)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions (or 1 tablespoon dried onions)
- 1 cup Walnuts
- Mix everything but the walnuts well and let chill for 3-4 hours or overnight uncovered.
- Take the Tupperware Chop N Prep and chop the walnuts until size of pebbles.
- Take the cheese ball and form into a ball,
- Roll the cheese ball into the Walnuts until coated.
- Wrap in plastic wrap to form a shape or put in dish and serve.