These are super delicious and easy to make. You would never know that they were made with sour cream. So moist. My daughter who said she doesn’t like them, has ate 3 more of them since that statement.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter (and cool)
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar or white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the muffin tin or use cupcake papers.
- In a small bowl, add the flour, baking powder and salt and chocolate chips and mix and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the egg and whisk.
- Add the sugar into the egg and mix.
- Add the butter (be sure it is cooled and not hot) and mix into the egg and sugar.
- Add 1/2 the sour cream and mix and then add the remainder and mix.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet gradually and stirl until incorporated.
- Fill the muffin tins to the top of the liners or top of the muffin tin.
- Sprinkle on top of each muffin with the granulated/white sugar .
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and the toothpick comes out clean.