It is so much cheaper to make things at home rather than going to a restaurant and purchasing a sandwich.
My hubby made these bacon egg and cheese biscuits at home for a fraction of the cost to purchase them at the local fast food joint.
You know what you are getting, you can customize it to your tastes and well, it’s a lot less expensive too!
Buy your ingredients using coupons and this will cost even less!
- Biscuits (We used a container of Grands Biscuits)
- 1 pound bacon cooked
- 8 slices of cheese
- 8 eggs fried (or scramble, which ever you want to do)
- Cook the Grands biscuits as the directions state.
- Cook the bacon and place on paper towel/napkins to remove excess grease.
- Fry the eggs individually or scramble the eggs for scrambled eggs.
- Cut a biscuit in half.
- Place a piece of cheese, then egg, then bacon and the top of the biscuit on.
- Repeat until all are made.
You can just make one at a time, by cooking the biscuits and bacon up and then doing the eggs and adding cheese as required and you've saved yourself a ton on money!