Easy homemade cinnamon tortilla chis recipe
I thought that making my own homemade cinnamon tortillas would be difficult. This recipe makes it super simple. These homemade cinnamon tortilla chips are super delicious and an inexpensive snack to make.
You can serve the tortillas with a fruit salsa or tip. You can make them for your next event be it a bridal shower, baby shower, super bowl, girls night out or just because you want a bowl all to yourself.
It only takes about 10-15 minutes and they are done baking. You can then serve and enjoy,
What event will you be making these cinnamon tortillas for?
- 1 package flour tortillas, (Small size) cut into triangles (you get get bigger ones and into strips)
- Butter flavored cooking spray (like Pam)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons. Cinnamon-Vanilla Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar and spice together in a Tupperware Thatsa Bowl
- Spray tortillas on both sides with butter spray,
- Place in Thatsa Bowl with Spice Blend and shake to lightly coat.
- Lay on baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder Mat .
- Bake at 300° for 6 minutes or until golden brown.