This is a delicious, quick and healthy fruit salsa. This is a fun way to get the kids to eat fruit without them seeing the shape of the fruit. A little sugar makes it easier too.
Serve the fruit salsa with these yummy Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. This is a perfect dish for a healthy snack anytime. You can even serve it to your friends and family. Or just for yourself.
Treat yourself and eat healthy too!
What events will you make this fruit salsa for?
- 1 large Granny Smith apple peeled and quartered
- 6-8 strawberries (hull removed)
- 2 teaspoons. apple jelly (or other flavor)
- ½ teaspoon Tuppeware Cinnamon-vanilla spice
- 1 peeled kiwi
- Place apple Tupperware Quick Chef Pro.
- Turn handle until chopped.
- Add strawberries and kiwi and chop to desired consistency.
- Remove blade carefully.
- Add jelly and cinnamon-vanilla and stir with your Tupperware spatula until blended.
- Serve and Enjoy!