What do you do with your extra candy corn?
Sometimes you need to be creative and find things to do with it.
Why not flavor your alcohol with it?
Mine turned brown as we had the brown shade of candy corn, so yours might be more orange in color.
- Alcohol you want to flavor
- Candy Corn
- Add the candy corn into the bottle of alcohol.
- If the bottle opening is not big enough, mix the candy corn and alcohol into a bowl out of reach for your kids please.
- Let the mixture sit for at least an hour.
- Strain the mixture to get the big chunks out and pour back into the bottle.
You can do this with any candy similar to candy corn, like red hots.
We used rum, but it may be better to use something like Vodka.