Make these cinnamon rolls, using my bread recipe.
This picture is of them before going into the oven. The cinnamon rolls will melt the marshmallows. It is IMPORTANT to have fresh marshmallows or they won’t melt. They will still be good, but will be more like a smore texture of marshmallow.
- Brown Sugar
- Fresh mini marshmallows (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use the Bread recipe to make the cinnamon rolls.
- Roll out the dough until flat, about 1/4" thick.
- Spread butter on the dough and then sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Generously spread the marshmallows on the dough.
- Roll up the dough, keeping the marshmallows in the roll.
- Cut into 1 to 1 1/2" thick pieces.
- Place in a butters/greased pan.
- Cook 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
The marshmallows will melt away. It is important to use FRESH marshmallows or they will not melt. Somewhat fresh is not fresh and will not melt.
The marshmallows will melt leaving some beautiful crevices, making the cinnamon rolls light and airy and a little crispy.