- 1 rack of ribs
- BBQ Sauce (bottle of bbq sauce, sugar, yellow mustard, honey, red peppercorns, vinegar)
- Lemon pepper
- Put a liner in your crockpot.
- Place the ribs in the crockpot ( I cut in 1/2 or thirds)
- Sprinkle lemon pepper over the ribs and give a good coating.
- In a bowl mix 1 bottle honey bbq sauce, 1/2 cup honey, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 cup yellow mustard, 1/2 teaspoon red peppercorns.
- Pour the mixture over the ribs, cover and cook 6-8 hours on low.
- They are done when you put a fork in them and they pull apart easy.