I get a small commission to help keep this site up and running, when you use the links below. Thank you for shopping from these links
This is a easy homemade bread recipe that requires very little kneading of the dough. The Tupperware Thatsa Bowl is the perfect bowl to make this bread in as it holds 32 cups and allows the dough to expand. And if you need more room, there is the Tupperware Thatsa Mega Bowl.
- 9 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 cups scalded milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 pkg. dry yeast
- 1 cup maragine/butter
- In Thatsa Bowl place 9 cups of flour. Make well in center. In Prep
- Essential Mix n Stor Pitcher mix: 1 1/2 cups scalded milk (use Micro
- Pitcher to heat milk), 1 1/2 cups cold water, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1
- tsp. salt, 2 pkg. dry yeast. Pour in the center of the flour in Thatsa
- Bowl. DO NOT MIX. Seal and burp the bowl. Place in warm place
- until seal pops. (20—30 min.)
- Melt 1 cup maragine/butter, pour over flour mixture then knead a little
- bit. Leave very sticky.
- Seal and burp the bowl. Place in warm place until seal pops off (30 + min.)
- Knead and you are ready to go.
- Makes 4 loaves or 1 loaf and 2 pans of rolls.
- Raise again until double in size.
- Bake at 375* 25—30 minutes.