- 1 Pork Loin
- 1-2 bottles of barbeque sauce
- 1 large Crock pot
- Hamburger buns
- Place the porkloin in the crock pot and pour the BBQ sauce on top.
- Cover and let cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- You may want to skim fat off the top (or optionally trim the fat off the porkloin before cooking).
- After 6-8 hours Use forks to pull the pork a park. Stir and taste. Depending on your taste you may want to add more BBQ.
- Serve on a hamburger bun and enjoy!
This is a simple and easy recipe to make.
Did you know that pork loin is the same as pork chops, just it cut into slices? It’s about $2.00 less a pound too. So get a pork loin and ask the butcher to cut it into slices for you, and save money!