Little effort and lots of taste at the end of the day.
Do you enjoy making a roast but it takes forever? Put it in your crock pot and let it cook for you, while you go about your day.
- 1 Roast (2-4 lbs)
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 4-5 potatos washed, quartered
- 16 oz beef stock or 2 cups water
- Add the roast into the crock pot and pour the soup mix onto the roast. Add the beef stock or water into the crockpot. Cook 6-8 hours on low, depending on the size of the roast.
- The last 2 hour, add the baby carrots and potatos into the crock pot, so that they soften.
- Another option is to put the carrots and potatos at the bottom of the crock pot and then place the meat in and cook 4/6 hours.