Chicken with delicious mushroom gravy with a side of mashed potatoes.
I love simple slow cooker meals that you just throw in the crock pot and then it’s done.
This make great left overs (if there are any).
- 3-4 Chicken breasts (skinned and bones removed)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet Lipton Onion soup mix.
- Cube chicken or leave whole. (cubing will allow it to cook quicker)
- In a bowl, combine the mushroom soup, water and soup mix.
- Place chicken in the crockpot.
- Pour the soup mix over the chicken.
- Cook the chicken on low for 6-8 hours until the chicken is cooked completely.
- Serve with or on potatoes.